cultivated in Chinese
- It was eager to be tame and cultivated .
- We saw fields and cultivated land everywhere .
- Trina had cultivated tastes in mcteague .
- At first they cultivated with a rough wooden hoe .
- China would cultivate its traditional indifference .
- Tchaikovsky cultivated all branches of music .
- Being gentle and cultivated is just a scholar 's attitude .
- The land is cultivated with rice , cotton and vegetable .
- I must cultivate old bows .
- You must cultivate people who can help you in business .
- (of land or fields) prepared for raising crops by plowing or fertilizing; "cultivated land"
- marked by refinement in taste and manners; "cultivated speech"; "cultured Bostonians"; "cultured tastes"; "a genteel old lady"; "polite society"
Synonyms: civilized, civilised, cultured, genteel, polite,
- no longer in the natural state; developed by human care and for human use; "cultivated roses"; "cultivated blackberries"
"cultivate" in Chinese, "cultivate the vital energy for growing" in Chinese, "cultivate the vital essence" in Chinese, "cultivate to till" in Chinese, "cultivate yang-qi" in Chinese, "cultivate yin-qi" in Chinese, "cultivated area" in Chinese, "cultivated assets" in Chinese, "cultivated character" in Chinese, "cultivated coast" in Chinese,