beetle in Chinese
- The prospect of bankruptcy beetled over him .
- This beetle eats mainly the germ of the grain .
- The beetle is, in fact, less elongate .
- This kind of beetles have hard shell .
- The weevil is a shiny, cylindrical beetle .
- There was a nice lively beetle inside each case .
- The beetle scuttled away when i lifted the stone .
- In nature, the beetles probably survive most attacks .
- I had always wanted to photograph the spray of bombardier beetles .
- Nothing lives in pompeii except crickets and beetles and lizards .
- jutting or overhanging; "beetle brows"
Synonyms: beetling, Verb
- beat with a beetle
- fly or go in a manner resembling a beetle; "He beetled up the staircase"; "They beetled off home"
- be suspended over or hang over; "This huge rock beetles over the edge of the town"
Synonyms: overhang, Noun
- insect having biting mouthparts and front wings modified to form horny covers overlying the membranous rear wings
- a tool resembling a hammer but with a large head (usually wooden); used to drive wedges or ram down paving stones or for crushing or beating or flattening or smoothing
"water beetle" in Chinese, "hercules beetle" in Chinese, "tortoise beetle" in Chinese, "christmas beetle" in Chinese, "tiger beetle" in Chinese, "bark beetles" in Chinese, "black beetle" in Chinese, "may beetle" in Chinese, "lard beetle" in Chinese, "beethoven symphony no 8 in f" in Chinese, "beethovens 3rd" in Chinese, "beethovens 4th" in Chinese, "beethovens 5th" in Chinese, "beetimer" in Chinese, "beetle barbie" in Chinese, "beetle bomp" in Chinese, "beetle browed" in Chinese, "beetle calender" in Chinese,