zone in Chinese
[ zəun ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "zone"Synonyms of "zone""zone" in a sentence"zone" meaning
past tense: zoned past participle: zoned plural: zones present participle: zoning
- Below the water table is the zone of saturation .
- It depends on the identification of zone fossils .
- They are pulling their troops out of the battle zone .
- The saturated zone is bounded above by a water table .
- The central zone is sputtered with a reflecting coating .
- In 1883 they were replaced by 5 different zone time .
- Any place within the fault zone could have breakage .
- The material in the large plastic zone has been hardened .
- It dawned on me that we were heading into a war zone .
- Most marine plants can live only in the photic zone .
- (anatomy) any encircling or beltlike structure
- an area or region distinguished from adjacent parts by a distinctive feature or characteristic
- any of the regions of the surface of the Earth loosely divided according to latitude or longitude
Synonyms: geographical zone,
- a locally circumscribed place characterized by some distinctive features
- separate or apportion into sections; "partition a room off"
- regulate housing in; of certain areas of towns