zig zag in a sentence
- The highway follows a zig zag alignment and thus avoids any tunnels.
- But the destroyers would constantly alter course, to run a zig zag.
- A new route was created in 1892 to avoid the Zig Zag.
- A single-track tunnel was built in 1892 to replace the zig zag.
- The first is " Zig Zag " stepping ( dragon stepping ).
- Bousquet said his Zig Zags establishment would find a way to honor Shea.
- This is sometimes combined with individuals who lighter chevron or zig zag markings.
- The 1930 addition was constructed in Zig Zag Art Deco Style.
- The iconic Zig Zag Railway was mostly destroyed by the State Mine fire.
- "' Zig Zag railway station "'is located on the Ten Tunnels Deviation opened.
- It was constructed from 1891 to 1892 and replaced the Lapstone Zig Zag.
- Ziggler was caught by Kingston's Zig Zag for the win.
- Ziggler executed a Zig Zag onto a ladder on Kingston.
- Triangular, zig zag and crescents were also present as decoration.
- The station of Mifengyan was part of a zig zag.
- The Zig Zag is also used as a stage in the Targa West Rally.
- The birth-to-18-months section includes the colorful Double Spin Top and the cushioned Zig Zag rattle.
- The Lithgow Zig Zag was replaced in 1910 by a deviation, which included ten tunnels.
- The next day Dotson went with friends to the Zig Zag Lounge in Calumet City.
- Kane was eliminated by Ziggler after a Zig Zag.
How can I put and write and define zig zag in a sentence
and how is the word zig zag used in a sentence and examples? 用zig zag造句
, 用zig zag造句
, 用zig zag造句
, zig zag meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.