zebra danio in a sentence
- The Burma zebra danio is oviparous ( an egg layer ).
- Salyut 5 on 22 June 1976, carried tortoises and a fish ( a zebra danio ).
- Examples of hardy freshwater fish include platy, most species of Corydoras, zebra danio and some other tetras.
- Described in 1998, it is closely related to the better-known zebrafish or zebra danio, " D . rerio ".
- There is no evidence that these genetically engineered zebra danio fish pose any more threat to the environment than their unmodified counterparts which have long been widely sold in the United States.
- This fish was discovered in 2006 and is believed to be a separate species from the zebra danio ( which occurs many miles away in India ) to which it has a close resemblance.
- In the wild, the Burma zebra danio is likely found in rivers in a tropical climate and prefer water with a 6.5-7.0 pH, a water hardness of 5.0-12.0 dGH, and an ideal temperature range of 75-82癋 ( 24-28癈 ).