zealot in a sentence
- But the Montana zealots don't believe any of that.
- Few Jewish leaders agree with the zealots'interpretation of Halacha.
- Anti-government zealots are trying to sell off national parks.
- She also finds today's political zealots a strange lot.
- They've been attacked as zealots and dismissed as crackpots.
- No one ever accused Frankfurter of being a First Amendment zealot.
- But it is they who are the zealots on the fringe.
- But Smith does not bridle at being called a religious zealot.
- They are passionate political zealots devoted to charismatic and ambitious men.
- Of bearded zealots in Kabul, herding the faithful to prayer.
- Abrahams is one of many religious zealots scattered throughout the film.
- This risked exposure when the Nazi zealots from Berlin conducted inspections.
- In 66, Zealot Jews killed the Roman garrison in Jerusalem.
- Greek and Ethiopian accounts, portray him as a Jewish zealot.
- A deleted scene shows the Red Zealot resurrecting and vowing revenge.
- Frankly, you're beginning to sound like a zealot.
- He agitated against the prosecution of the war by the Zealots.
- Other than zealots and terrorists, Christians mostly avoided the clinics.
- The London fires are started by a group of religious zealots.
- As any baseball zealot knows, the numbers don't lie.
How can I put and write and define zealot in a sentence
and how is the word zealot used in a sentence and examples? 用zealot造句
, zealot meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.