zealand in a sentence
- It remains the most sensational murder case ever in New Zealand.
- You know where New Zealand is, don't you?
- Yet there is more to Team New Zealand than the boat.
- New Zealand has an overall population of 3.5 million.
- This much is different : New Zealand is not gun country.
- It may be a tough battle for New Zealand, however.
- Peter Blake, syndicate head for Team New Zealand, said.
- The New Zealand Navy authorized its sailors to wear red socks.
- And New Zealand's Danyon Loader took the 200 free.
- Foreign investors own nearly 40 percent of New Zealand government securities.
- Its five subsidiaries include Countrywide Banking Corp . in New Zealand.
- That's the key indicator of New Zealand monetary policy.
- The New Zealand dollar took a tailspin and interest rates tumbled.
- Click once more and a smouldering volcano in New Zealand appears.
- It has marketing subsidiaries in the United States and New Zealand.
- A combination ticket between Australia and New Zealand is also possible.
- In New Zealand, jewelry is placed carefully in a casket.
- Ansett New Zealand is very small in the scheme of things.
- She and Hogen vacationed in New Zealand, twice in Hawaii.
- International investors own nearly 50 percent of New Zealand government debt.
How can I put and write and define zealand in a sentence
and how is the word zealand used in a sentence and examples? 用zealand造句
, zealand meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.