zeal in a sentence
- Steve Turpin touts coffee with the zeal of a converted abstainer.
- Their intolerant zeal finds its match at the opposite political pole.
- The prosecution, in their zeal and their obsession to win,
- Dr . Godfrey Oakley has the zeal of a religious fanatic.
- She tackles it with something of the missionary's zeal.
- But suddenly Austin was a hot-bed of revolutionary zeal.
- All hooked brookies with zeal _ a sight-fishing bonanza.
- But none matches this one for sheer chutzpah and irresistible zeal.
- Even Rep . Martinez, in his zeal, says so.
- But the reformist zeal of the Republican leadership had its limits.
- Simon Abkarian plays the neighborhood smart-aleck with arrogant zeal.
- Perhaps Goldwater also had forgotten the zeal of his own campaign.
- Coverdell said that he hasn't lost his reformist zeal.
- His zeal to get a bill approved set off a stampede.
- This doting zeal can lead Lovell often to become zanily defensive.
- Still, zeal might not be enough for the glucose sensor.
- I am convinced he is acting purely out of feminist zeal.
- But he has also struck back at his accusers with zeal.
- But Nader's zeal has put him beyond such concerns.
- Farmers applaud the zeal, but wish it had come sooner.
How can I put and write and define zeal in a sentence
and how is the word zeal used in a sentence and examples? 用zeal造句
, zeal meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.