zazen in a sentence
- At this point, Sawaki began studying Dogen and practicing zazen.
- The Japanese word'zazen'means'sitting meditation '.
- Caycedo also visited Japan where he was equally impressed by Zazen.
- But zazen is an intense, active way of sitting.
- Returning from China around 1227, DMgen wrote the instructions for zazen.
- At 4 : 00 each morning he arose for zazen.
- During intensive zazen various hallucinations and psychological disturbances may arise.
- By the mid-1960s he had formed a regular zazen group.
- It can also denote a period of zazen in a temple schedule.
- Zen emphasizes zazen : meditation as the means to awakening.
- Lenz was the producer for the rock band, Zazen.
- They released " Zazen Boys " and went on successful tour.
- The sangha practices zazen and koan training in the Maezumi-Glassman lineage.
- She even let Suzuki teach her zazen meditation.
- In closing, Suzuki invited everyone to stop in at Sokoji for morning zazen.
- Oppose to Eisai, he preached enlightenment by earnest sitting meditation ( zazen ).
- Zazen courses are still held in the temple.
- ZCLA observes a daily schedule of zazen, Buddhist services, and work practice.
- The singular commitment to zazen makes practice at Still Mind Zendo a simple one.
- In the Japanese Rinzai school, zazen is usually associated with the study of koans.
How can I put and write and define zazen in a sentence
and how is the word zazen used in a sentence and examples? 用zazen造句
, zazen meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.