zax in a sentence
- The idea for " Zax Sax " was born.
- The reissued album was produced by Andy Zax and Bill Inglot.
- Deep inside the ship, Zax confronts Om and destroys him.
- The voice of Zax was portrayed by Charlotte weatherman Larry Sprinkle.
- There is no mention of Zax on the Duke Energy website.
- The reissue was produced by Andy Zax with Talking Heads.
- The reissued album in 2003 was produced by Andy Zax and Bill Inglot.
- In the late 1980s to early 1990s Zax seemed to have disappeared altogether.
- He was working with his last protege discovery at the time, Larraine Zax.
- The reissued album was produced by music historian Andy Zax and producer Bill Inglot.
- Shocked with this discovery, Zax kills Valeth.
- The booklet included liner notes by Andy Zax.
- McGee-zax emerges from the officers'ship, having only faked his death.
- Zax reconstructed all three days of the Woodstock audio from the original multi-track tapes.
- Nominating zax ( tool ) for deletion in order to make a point was poor form.
- The relationship was well-received by viewers and was labelled " Zax " by fans.
- The zax is discussed in published works in discussions of slater's tools as a whole.
- That's why Zax Sax are a welcome relief for officers and the children who receive them.
- Pan-roasted salmon with summer squash, crispy polenta and a chanterelle vinaigrette _ Zax, San Francisco
- Barbara Mulas and Mark Drazek at Zax cooks chanterelle mushrooms in two batches to prevent them from getting soggy.
How can I put and write and define zax in a sentence
and how is the word zax used in a sentence and examples? 用zax造句
, zax meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.