zareba in a sentence
- Zareba will be sentenced April 4 in Van Nuys Superior Court.
- It was conducted by Dr . Wojciech Zareba and others from the University of Rochester.
- Patrol officers saw Zareba driving on the afternoon of Oct . 4 when he struck two vehicles and didn't stop.
- As officers chased him, Zareba drove the wrong way along such major San Fernando Valley thoroughfares as Laurel Canyon and Coldwater Canyon boulevards, hitting four other cars.
- Jacek Zareba, 33, of Los Angeles, pleaded no contest Monday to driving while under the influence of alcohol, hit-and-run, and evading a police officer.
- In 1972, she suffered a mild heart attack and in the aftermath decided to sell her old house and move into a zareba ( a ramshackle single room made of reeds ).
- But Middleton, shaken by the fierce resistance, ordered the Canadian soldiers to retire to a " zareba, " a hastily-improvised fortification about a mile from the M閠is entrenchments, where the troops retired to sleep behind their network of improvised barricades.
How can I put and write and define zareba in a sentence
and how is the word zareba used in a sentence and examples? 用zareba造句
, zareba meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.