zapper in a sentence
- Of those seven, one was found to have a zapper.
- The researchers recommend that the zappers not be used near food.
- He also invented what is referred to as the tuna zapper.
- It uses the NES Zapper to destroy ships and gain powerups.
- Phil's home : Whoever has the zapper rules.
- They shouldn't hunt, dominate conversations or control TV zappers.
- Pauline handles the nonstop bug zapper with a comatose cool.
- The Resident Evil Shot Blaster is a replacement to the Wii Zapper.
- The game also supports the Wii Zapper and Classic Controller.
- Videos of Wild Zappers performing can be watched on YouTube.
- Perhaps what we really need is better TV shows to still the zappers.
- Not while my powerful John-Payne-zapping remote zapper is handy.
- There are zappers and traps, sprays and larvicides.
- Ultraviolet traps called bug zappers are used to eliminate various small flying insects.
- Nexoft released The Dominator ProBeam, a wireless version of the NES Zapper.
- The Zantorians robots are called the Grabber, the Pusher and the Zapper.
- Choosing which game to use the Wii Zapper with proved to be difficult.
- The game was originally titled " Introduction to Wii Zapper ".
- This game is also compatible with the Wii Zapper.
- Sixty channels and remote channel-zappers make the world unsafe for drama majors.
How can I put and write and define zapper in a sentence
and how is the word zapper used in a sentence and examples? 用zapper造句
, zapper meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.