zapotec in a sentence
- It was not clear whether the victims were Zapotecs or Huaves.
- Both are Zapotec Indian regions which depend on farming and forestry.
- Zapotecs conquered or colonized settlements far beyond The Valley of Oaxaca.
- There are several legends as to the origin of the Zapotec.
- The following examples from San Dionisio Ocotepec Zapotec illustrate the phenomenon.
- 1996a " Explaining Civilization " Review of " Zapotec Civilization.
- Most Zapotec nouns do not vary morphologically in gender or number.
- For zaa, ISO 639 : zaa links to Zapotec languages.
- The strongest indigenous influences on Oaxacan handcrafts are Zapotec and Mixtec.
- On Friday, two Zapotec Indians were killed in clashes.
- Within contemporary Zapotec culture, reports vary as to their social status.
- There is virtually no true morphology in the Zapotec noun.
- Zapotec rulers seized control over the provinces outside the valley of Oaxaca.
- Neither of the above etymologies is judged plausible by Isthmus Zapotec speakers.
- Red dominates all antechamber space, as representing death for the Zapotec.
- The next closest language is Cho醦am Zapotec, with 65 % intelligibility.
- It may be closest to the otherwise divergent Mazaltepec Zapotec.
- Mitla also has an excellent small museum of Zapotec art and an inn.
- "The people of Xochiltepec are Zapotecs, " he said.
- Much of the state s cooking is influenced by that of the Zapotec.
How can I put and write and define zapotec in a sentence
and how is the word zapotec used in a sentence and examples? 用zapotec造句
, zapotec meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.