zap in a sentence
- Summit Technology found BEAM, and Helionetics coined the immortal ZAP.
- "Zap ! " contains safety tips and resources.
- Get an electronic collar to zap Benji when he barks inappropriately.
- That seemed to zap any comeback energy the Frogs were storing.
- "Nuke'em and zap'em ."
- Zap has sold only 15, 000 bikes in four years.
- A good zap with that battery pack of yours and BOOM!
- To be sure, Zap . com is a small fry.
- Perhaps because the immune system uses free radicals to zap bacteria.
- Zap Asthma teaches similar disease management strategies and includes home visits.
- Then, " zap it for one minute ."
- Zip-zap, and suddenly the year is halfway over.
- DeLay may have some interesting ideas on how to zap them.
- Newspaper reporters can zap copy across oceans thanks to computer modems.
- "7 " ( Luaka Bop ) _ Zap Mama
- Zap Mama is another offspring of cultural zapping _ tragically so.
- Tech sell-off zaps Taipei, B shares in mixed close
- Continued publicity further increased the excitement surrounding the Zip to Zap.
- As Claire and West fly away, Elle zaps them down.
- Most able Joes, Zap included, go on the offensive.
How can I put and write and define zap in a sentence
and how is the word zap used in a sentence and examples? 用zap造句
, zap meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.