zanzibari in a sentence
- Jumbe Rajab Jumbe, a Zanzibari was chosen as his vice-presidential candidate.
- But Mtumwa said Zanzibari authorities are not aware of any terrorist threats or Muslim fundamentalists.
- There were also Zanzibari and Arab interpreters and cooks from Portuguese Goa ( India ).
- All Zanzibari notes were withdrawn in 1936.
- Also Wednesday, police arrested Ally Saleh, a Zanzibari reporter for the British Broadcasting Corp.
- Zanzibari culture includes a blend of Islamic, Hindi, Shirazi, Christian and African traditions.
- Haji Gora Haji, a Zanzibari, won a Golden Dhow for lifetime achievement in poetry.
- The operation was largely successful, but anti-German feeling among the Zanzibari people remained strong.
- The district boma or headquarters is the most impressive building remaining from the period of Zanzibari rule.
- Distinctive features of the building include the zanzibari-style carved wooden door and coral stone walls.
- Either way, the outcome represents a colossal contempt for ordinary Zanzibari people and their aspirations for democracy.
- He has distanced himself from outgoing Zanzibari President Salmin Amour, who is reportedly under investigation for fraud.
- Sheni, a 53-year-old doctor, previously held a position in the Zanzibari government.
- Tanzanian government leaders reject that idea, supporting a plan to end Zanzibari autonomy and create a single government.
- Amani Karume has distanced himself from outgoing Zanzibari President Salmin Amour, who is reportedly under investigation for fraud.
- Zanzibari Muslim leaders and Tanzanian and foreign officials have expressed concerns about rising extremism among young Muslims in archipelago.
- Senior members of both the Zanzibari and Tanzanian government have accused the Civic United Front of training a militia.
- The semiautonomous Zanzibari government controls the content of all public and private radio and television broadcasts in its islands.
- The British troops then withdrew, having suffered heavily from malaria, but the Sudanese and Zanzibari troops remained.
- Following the election, the CUF boycotted the House of Representatives and refused to recognize the Zanzibari government as legitimate.
"zanzibar town" in a sentence, "zanzibar treaty" in a sentence, "zanzibar university" in a sentence, "zanzibar urban district" in a sentence, "zanzibarensis" in a sentence, "zanzibari cuisine" in a sentence, "zanzibari rupee" in a sentence, "zanzibari ryal" in a sentence, "zanzibarica" in a sentence,