zamia in a sentence
- Diamond Run measures roughly half the size of a typical Zamias Group project.
- Zamias said they do not expect the bankruptcy will affect its properties or projects.
- Zamias spent a year ferreting out potential opposition before going public with his project in 1987.
- But Zamias estimates his company spent $ 3 million before breaking ground on Diamond Run last March.
- It is a form taxon for leaves that resemble the extant cycad " Zamia ".
- Like other cycads, " Zamia pumila " is dioecious, having male or female plants.
- Like other cycads, " Zamia integrifolia " is dioecious, having male or female plants.
- Or zamia pseudoparisitica, a prehistoric cycad fern from Australia, of which 100 seedlings were adopted in February.
- The mall is owned by Gemini Real Estate Advisors of New York and operated by Zamias Services of Johnstown.
- "Zamia pumila " inhabits a variety of habitats with well-drained sands or sandy loam soils.
- Emergent leaves are bright orange, and turn dark green with age, somewhat similar to Zamia integrifolia by coincidence.
- Some authors have argued that the Calusa cultivated maize and " Zamia integrifolia " ( coontie ) for food.
- By late 1997, Zamias Enterprises of Pennsylvania acquired Euclid Square Mall from its then-owners, Metropolitan Life Insurance.
- The Ta韓o grew palm nuts, guavas, and " Zamia " roots, were collected from the wild.
- The Sports Center and Zamias Aquatic Center provide recreational facilities for more than 15 intramural sports, as well as intercollegiate activities.
- Although originally developed by Landau & Heyman, the center is not owned by GGP and is currently managed by Zamias Services.
- Controversy has long existed over the classification and circumscription of " Zamia " in the southeastern United States and West Indies.
- "Zamia decumbens " has sparingly branched cylindrical stems up to 80 cm long and up to 11 cm in diameter.
- The mall is to be completed by August, more than seven years after Zamias took an option on the 92-acre site.
- The reason for this goes back to 1981, when developer Zamias Services, Inc . of regional mall on the Frazer Township site.
How can I put and write and define zamia in a sentence
and how is the word zamia used in a sentence and examples? 用zamia造句
, zamia meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.