zambia in a sentence
- His father still lives in Zambia, vowing never to return.
- We do say to investors : Zambia is not for sale.
- The others made specific suggestions _ Zambia, Togo, Nigeria.
- Children, orphaned or not, have hard lives in Zambia.
- More aggressive Kaposi's hit Zambia and Uganda in 1982.
- The changing political climate is another factor for companies in Zambia.
- The former president of Zambia smiles and quietly claps his hands.
- Regulations for river traffic are mostly ignored in remote northern Zambia.
- Worshippers came from South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia and Zambia.
- One rule bars candidates whose parents were not born in Zambia.
- Zambia, and especially Bwalya, coped best with the conditions.
- In the last month three bombs have gone off in Zambia.
- Group 3 is Zambia, South Africa, Zaire and Congo.
- Only Zambia, Malawi and Chad have offered soldiers, however.
- Civilians were flooding across Zaire's southern border to Zambia.
- His previous postings included Zambia, Chile, Portugal and India.
- Forty-eight percent also knew Zambia was a former colony.
- UNITA is also suspected of having a base in neighboring Zambia.
- Under his presidency, Zambia was a one-party state.
- He was originally expected to return to Zambia earlier this month.
How can I put and write and define zambia in a sentence
and how is the word zambia used in a sentence and examples? 用zambia造句
, zambia meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.