zaire in a sentence
- These are not the Hutu who fled to Zaire this summer.
- Tashimanaga is a native of Zaire, who paused in Quebec.
- The potential for spread outside of Zaire is very small indeed,
- The order has had a mission in Zaire for 40 years.
- His archives include Voice of America audio and maps of Zaire.
- He occasionally described himself as a Zairian buying arms for Zaire.
- Zaire player : " We did not play very well.
- He had even seen the same punch he threw in Zaire.
- Those who are afraid to return should be helped in Zaire.
- Arms shipments into Zaire have not been stopped despite international protests.
- But it no longer plans to send ground troops to Zaire.
- Q . Zaire used to be known as the Belgian Congo.
- A . The present Republic of Zaire has had several names.
- This house was abandoned by a Hutu soldier hiding in Zaire.
- I would rather take my chances and die here in Zaire.
- Four months into a civil war, Zaire is a mess.
- The rebels have been routing Zaire's demoralized armed forces.
- The remainder are trapped in Zaire's eastern war zone.
- Whatever happens in Zaire, the prices will come back down,
- The communique did not say whether Mobutu would return to Zaire.
How can I put and write and define zaire in a sentence
and how is the word zaire used in a sentence and examples? 用zaire造句
, zaire meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.