zagreb in a sentence
- But Milosevic also condemned the rocket attack on Zagreb by Serbs.
- Zagreb said it would start demobilizing 70, 000 troops Tuesday.
- He now lives quite freely in Zagreb, Western diplomats said.
- And he knows Sarajevo is ultimately dependent on Zagreb for security.
- Abdic is living in Zagreb, quite well by most accounts.
- In Zagreb, streets are crowded, and shops are thriving.
- Zagreb finished 13th, as 9-5 favorite Helissio won.
- Born in Zagreb, Vujcic studied Russian and philosophy in college.
- Chris Hedges, Zagreb bureau chief, The New York Times.
- The allies said they would seek authorization from the Zagreb government.
- Rose later returned to U . N . headquarters in Zagreb.
- He later returned to U . N . headquarters in Zagreb.
- Croatian Serbs say they never will live under rule from Zagreb.
- Croatian Serbs say they will never live under rule from Zagreb.
- The Serbs are determined to never come under rule from Zagreb.
- From there it was driven to Zagreb, the Croatian capital.
- Croatian officials said six rockets hit several spots in downtown Zagreb.
- Galbraith said, visiting injured in Zagreb children's hospital.
- The verbal agreement reached Wednesday did not include the Zagreb area.
- The helicopter later returned to the capital Zagreb, he said.
How can I put and write and define zagreb in a sentence
and how is the word zagreb used in a sentence and examples? 用zagreb造句
, zagreb meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.