zag in a sentence
- "It can't zig and zag ."
- At 47, he probably has several zigs and zags left.
- The Zags beat Minnesota in an uneven first-round game.
- When the rest of the sneaker industry zigs, Puma zags.
- The Zags know the Cardinal like the back of their hands.
- Still, the Zags received little love from the national rankings.
- Left to right, up and back, zig and zag.
- The Zags basketball program has institutionalized this penchant for graceful labor.
- The Zags got knocked off in the first round by Wyoming.
- So he started his own company and Zag Skis was born.
- "Zag when the world zigs ", BUSINESS INDIA
- They are attached using " double zig-zag " welds.
- The Zig-Zag Chair was designed by Rietveld in 1934.
- Triangular, zig zag and crescents were also present as decoration.
- A general maneuver tactic against submarines is a zig-zag.
- :The zig-zag applies to pedestrian crossings in general.
- The polysulfide anions adopt zig-zag chains of sulfur atoms.
- The 1930 addition was constructed in Zig Zag Art Deco Style.
- It is Zig Zag Productions'first children's series.
- Realize it's fine line between zig-zag and stagger.
How can I put and write and define zag in a sentence
and how is the word zag used in a sentence and examples? 用zag造句
, zag meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.