zaftig in a sentence
- Here's an update on zaftig widow Anna Nicole Smith.
- These things are cyclical-- next lifetime, zaftig.
- Both teachers exhort her to make the knish zaftig.
- With Requa and Charlie Gogolak he has formed the production company Zaftig Films.
- Who said opera divas must be zaftig in shape and deadly serious in mood?
- Now she is a surreal, zaftig everyteen who seems eerily larger than life.
- Sometimes they have soft spots in the flesh, a hint to their zaftig tendencies.
- "Muriel's Wedding " describes how this zaftig Georgy Girl accomplishes this metamorphosis.
- She went to Tokyo last month for an open event and finished last behind a zaftig Katarina Witt.
- "Juicier, richer, more zaftig, " as my grease-spotted notes say.
- Kathy's election would strike a note for the " zaftig " women in this country.
- Kleevage said, looking prim, and more than a little zaftig, in a tight, pink sweater.
- Go, Glo " when zaftig single mother, Gloria ( Loretta Devine ) found Right right next door.
- To his credit, Mignatti allows Hobel's Cynthia to be more than Marc's zaftig het friend.
- Linda is a refreshingly secure, zaftig young woman who enjoys dressing up : Camryn Manheim for the junior set.
- One was a zaftig redhead named Milva who is scheduled to appear in " Sunset Boulevard " in Germany.
- Onstage was a six-piece band of exceptionally zaftig German women bellowing away, a sight that greatly amused her.
- Shuman, who owns Zaftigs deli in Brookline, had tried plenty of alternatives before he reached Rachlin's door.
- I was personally a big hit, being a 68-year-old zaftig woman amid a bunch of outdoor types.
- Calvin, also 9, doesn't eat nearly as much as her zaftig figure suggests ( slow metabolism, she believes ).
How can I put and write and define zaftig in a sentence
and how is the word zaftig used in a sentence and examples? 用zaftig造句
, zaftig meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.