zaffre in a sentence
- The outlines are painted with zaffre, which consists of cobalt oxide.
- The cobalt blue glass was itself made from zaffre.
- The vessel is then fired in the kiln, which turns the zaffre dark.
- The first recorded use of " zaffre " as a color name in English was sometime in the 1550s ( exact year uncertain ).
- The village itself is located on a hill dominating the area, consisting of zaffre, with the highest part of the village proper at 375 m.
How can I put and write and define zaffre in a sentence
and how is the word zaffre used in a sentence and examples? 用zaffre造句
, zaffre meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.