zaffer in a sentence
- "Our government has not made it very clear whether or not it followed regular procedures for his transfer to the United States, " said Zaffer.
- "' Zaffer Abad Noon "'is a small village, situated in Bhalwal Tehsil near Ali Pur Noon, Majorit of population of this village is Awan family of Khushab.
- Troubling questions remain over how and where Kansi was captured, and why he was flown to the U . S . without an extradition hearing, said S . M . Zaffer, chairman of the Human Rights Society of Pakistan.
- They were the " Badere-Zaffer ", a large frigate armed with fifty-two guns, mainly 12 and 24-pounders, but also two 42-pounders, and with a complement of 500 men under the command of Captain Scanderli Kichuc Ali.
- At dawn Stewart observed that her colours where still flying and so gave her a broadside into her stern, and she struck . " Badere-Zaffer " had suffered 165 men killed and 195 wounded; while " Seahorse " had 5 killed and 10 wounded, and lost her mizzen mast.
- At 10 : 00 he came up close alongside the " Alis Fezan " and within 15 minutes reduced her to a wreck, without sails and incapable of returning fire, and then engaged the larger " Badere-Zaffer " and in an action lasting until 01 : 15 reduced her to a motionless wreck.
How can I put and write and define zaffer in a sentence
and how is the word zaffer used in a sentence and examples? 用zaffer造句
, zaffer meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.