zacaton in a sentence
- I want to see the bottom of Zacaton.
- In April 1994, Bowden and Exley dived Zacaton hoping to reach 900 feet.
- After he reaches Zacaton's bottom, Bowden said, he will give deep diving a rest.
- As draining as this dive was, it pales in comparison with the dive Bowden hopes to make to the bottom of Zacaton.
- On his most recent trip in February, Bowden was practicing for what he hopes will be a dive in the coming months to the bottom of Zacaton.
- Agriculture is the basic activity of San Felipe, growing corn, potato, zacaton, beans, tomatoes, squash, wheat, oats, and barley are grown.
- Bowden leads a team of " deep divers " who spend several months a year diving and exploring the Mexican sinkhole, a water-filled cave and thermal spring known as Zacaton.
- He will attempt the bottom of Zacaton once he's built a habitat, a kind of medical way-station to be used in the final stages of decompression that provides some measure of protection should Bowden lose consciousness.
- ;1994 : Sheck Exley and Jim Bowden use " heliair " at Zacaton in the first attempt to make an open circuit scuba dive to 1000 ft . Exley, at the time holding the world record for an 881 foot dive, passes out and dies around 900 feet; Bowden aborts at 925 feet and survives despite several life-threatening obstacles.
- The beginning of the 1980s brought the first cave divers from the U . S . to the Yucat醤 Peninsula, Quintana Roo to explore cenotes such as " Carwash ", " Naharon " and " Maya Blue ", and to central Mexico where resurgence rivers such as " Rio Mante ", and sinkholes such as " Zacaton " were documented.
How can I put and write and define zacaton in a sentence
and how is the word zacaton used in a sentence and examples? 用zacaton造句
, zacaton meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.