yellowing paper in a sentence
- June's eyes search through yellowing papers she has just carried to the kitchen table.
- This much data in the form of yellowing paper would take up a good chunk of garage space.
- Around them is wrapped a long roll of fragile, yellowing paper with 150, 000 signatures from around the country.
- On those days, she looks up at a yellowing paper taped to the wall with these type-written lines:
- The cache of yellowing papers was found by Interior Ministry workers cleaning the vault of a now-defunct state development bank in Buenos Aires, La Nacion newspaper reported Friday.
- But even better than a funeral program and a list of speakers who stood and spoke of Kagawa's life, Ingersoll has 73 years of personal history, handwritten on yellowing paper.
- The covers are bold and eye-catching, and the new editions are all printed on non-yellowing paper with bigger type0than esponse to the aggressive marketing efforts of the Modern Library, as well as Oxford's extensive historical and critical addendum.
- It's difficult to see yellowing paper in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define yellowing paper in a sentence and how is the word yellowing paper used in a sentence and examples? yellowing paper造句, yellowing paper造句, 用yellowing paper造句, yellowing paper meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.