yamen in a sentence
- Kehama defeats Yamen and tries to convince Kailyal to join him.
- Ma Lin worked in the governor's yamen during his reign.
- Both were replaced by the Zongli Yamen in 1861.
- They are brought to the city Yamenpur and are able to meet Yamen.
- Wong goes to the yamen to ask if the children can take shelter there.
- Shiva comes down and restores Yamen to power.
- Yamen Kiani survived the American bombs, and his family knows where he is now.
- His yamen adjoined that of the prefect.
- After talking to Yamen, they are told to wait, but Kehama attacks Padalon.
- Their affairs were managed by the General of Ili through the East Yamen ( ).
- Zhang Shijie brought the new emperor to Yamen and prepared the defense against the Yuan there.
- From north to south these are Pororan and nearby Hitau, Petats and Yamen and Matsungan.
- As rebuilt in 1857, the New Customs House was in the traditional Chinese Yamen style.
- Trabelsi was assisted by B閏hir Hassani and Yamen Malloulchi and the fourth official was Herzi Riadh.
- Their " yamen " would accordingly be specialised according to the functions of the office.
- Neixiang is best known because it has China s best preserved Yamen, or county government office.
- The Hong Kong government preserved the South Gate remnants next to a square in front of the yamen.
- The Battle of Yamen 1279 in Guangdong marked the end of the Southern Song Dynasty ( 960 1279 ).
- Osman Ali, the Kirghiz rebel, attempted to attack the yamen, but was repulsed with heavy losses.
- The term Shuntian fu also referred to the yamen ( office ) of the prefecture's local government.
How can I put and write and define yamen in a sentence
and how is the word yamen used in a sentence and examples? 用yamen造句
, yamen meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.