yalta agreement in a sentence
- That will be the final cancellation of the Yalta agreements.
- Decades of communist rule established by the Yalta agreement followed the fighting.
- However, due to the Yalta Agreement it never did.
- Decades of communist rule set down by the Yalta agreement followed the fighting.
- Truman charged that Stalin had betrayed the Yalta agreement.
- There was also a Yalta agreement.
- As a show of communist rule and Soviet domination, sixteen prominent leaders of the Yalta agreements.
- Although the Yalta agreement called for Polish resistance movements loyal to the Polish government in exile ).
- Anti-Russian sentiment from that period was reinforced when the Yalta agreement handed Poland to the Soviets.
- There was a huge uproar, since the Yalta agreement handed parts of Poland over to the Soviet Union.
- The Yalta agreement stipulated a governmental union in Poland of " all democratic and anti-Nazi elements ".
- After five years of Nazi occupation, they were effectively handed back to the Soviets in the Yalta agreement of 1995.
- Because of the provisions of the Yalta Agreement, all Soviet citizens in Germany at war s end had to be repatriated.
- Nevertheless, Byrnes advised that the Soviets were breaking the Yalta Agreement and that Truman needed to be resolute and uncompromising with them.
- He was one of the MPs, who, in 1945, opposed the Yalta agreement, because of the treatment of Poland.
- When Polish crews of the designated squadrons were preparing for the mission, the terms of the Yalta agreement were made known to them.
- Swedish intelligence reports that the Red Army would violate the Yalta agreement and advance from Germany to Denmark were what had prompted Operation Eclipse.
- Miller said, alluding to the 1945 Yalta agreement that carved up post-World War II Europe and put Poles behind the Iron Curtain.
- By the Yalta agreement, Stalin had conceded dominance in Austria to the West . alteripse 11 : 21, 10 November 2005 ( UTC)
- For Mongolia, the most important result of World War II was the recognition of its independence by China, as provided by the Yalta agreement.
- "yalsa award for excellence in nonfiction" in a sentence
- "yalsa best book for young adults" in a sentence
- "yalt" in a sentence
How can I put and write and define yalta agreement in a sentence and how is the word yalta agreement used in a sentence and examples? 用yalta agreement造句, 用yalta agreement造句, 用yalta agreement造句, yalta agreement meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.