yalta agreement in a sentence
- That will be the final cancellation of the Yalta agreements.
- Decades of communist rule established by the Yalta agreement followed the fighting.
- However, due to the Yalta Agreement it never did.
- Decades of communist rule set down by the Yalta agreement followed the fighting.
- Truman charged that Stalin had betrayed the Yalta agreement.
- There was also a Yalta agreement.
- As a show of communist rule and Soviet domination, sixteen prominent leaders of the Yalta agreements.
- Although the Yalta agreement called for Polish resistance movements loyal to the Polish government in exile ).
- Anti-Russian sentiment from that period was reinforced when the Yalta agreement handed Poland to the Soviets.
- There was a huge uproar, since the Yalta agreement handed parts of Poland over to the Soviet Union.
- The Yalta agreement stipulated a governmental union in Poland of " all democratic and anti-Nazi elements ".
- After five years of Nazi occupation, they were effectively handed back to the Soviets in the Yalta agreement of 1995.
- Because of the provisions of the Yalta Agreement, all Soviet citizens in Germany at war s end had to be repatriated.
- Nevertheless, Byrnes advised that the Soviets were breaking the Yalta Agreement and that Truman needed to be resolute and uncompromising with them.
- He was one of the MPs, who, in 1945, opposed the Yalta agreement, because of the treatment of Poland.
- When Polish crews of the designated squadrons were preparing for the mission, the terms of the Yalta agreement were made known to them.
- Swedish intelligence reports that the Red Army would violate the Yalta agreement and advance from Germany to Denmark were what had prompted Operation Eclipse.
- Miller said, alluding to the 1945 Yalta agreement that carved up post-World War II Europe and put Poles behind the Iron Curtain.
- By the Yalta agreement, Stalin had conceded dominance in Austria to the West . alteripse 11 : 21, 10 November 2005 ( UTC)
- For Mongolia, the most important result of World War II was the recognition of its independence by China, as provided by the Yalta agreement.
"yalsa award for excellence in nonfiction" in a sentence, "yalsa best book for young adults" in a sentence, "yalt" in a sentence, "yalta" in a sentence, "yalta accords" in a sentence, "yalta arrangement" in a sentence, "yalta betrayal" in a sentence, "yalta conference" in a sentence, "yalta european strategy conference" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define yalta agreement in a sentence and how is the word yalta agreement used in a sentence and examples? 用yalta agreement造句, 用yalta agreement造句, 用yalta agreement造句, yalta agreement meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.