yalpana vaipava malai in a sentence
- Yalpana Vaipava Malai indicates that he was the son of Martanda Cinkaiariyan.
- According to Yalpana Vaipava Malai the history of Jaffna starts with a blind musician called Panan or Yalpadi.
- Yalpana Vaipava Malai says he followed his ancestor and promoted agriculture, and he converted waste land into agriculture land.
- But, Yalpana Vaipava Malai and " Kokila Saudesaya " describe that he had fled to Southern India with his family.
- 'Yalpana Vaipava Malai'explains in detail, the names and places of origin, of some of these Vellala founders'lineages.
- The only manuscript of " Yalpana Vaipava Malai " itself was destroyed by the United National Party in May 1981 during the burning of the Jaffna library.
- Local laws such as Thesavalamai were codified during this period, and the history of the previous Jaffna Kingdom under the name of Yalpana Vaipava Malai was put to print.
- Some according primary sources such as " Yalpana Vaipava Malai " were descended from modern Tamil Nadu whereas others were of Mukkuvar origins . There were also number of Vannia chiefs of Vanniya during the Jaffna Vassal State era.
- According to the "'Yalpana Vaipava Malai "'which records the Tamil tradition, the landing of Vijaya took place on the Northern coast of Sri Lanka, at a spot in close proximity to Keerimalai There are two suggested derivations for " Thambapani " the ancient name for Lanka.
- According to Yalpana Vaipava Malai, a native chronicle, written in the 18th century, which narrates the history of the establishment and the fall of the Jaffna kingdom in Sri Lanka, from its rise in the 13th century to its fall in the early 17th century, many Vellalar chiefs from Tamil Nadu were responsible for organizing settlement groups from India into the Jaffna peninsula.
- Chronicles such as the " Yalpana Vaipava Malai " and stone inscriptions like Konesar Kalvettu recount that Kulakkottan, an early Chola king and descendant of Manu Needhi Cholan, was the restorer of the ruined Koneswaram temple and tank at Trincomalee in 438, the Munneswaram temple of the west coast, and as the royal who settled ancient Vanniyars in the east of the island Eelam.
- Chronicles such as the " Yalpana Vaipava Malai " and stone inscriptions like Konesar Kalvettu recount that Kulakkottan, an early Chola king and descendant of Manu Needhi Cholan, was the restorer of the ruined Koneswaram temple and tank at Trincomalee in 438 CE, the Munneswaram temple of the west coast, and as the royal who settled ancient Vanniar ( not to confuse with present-day Vanniar or Palli caste.
- According to another account given in the " Mukkara Hatana " manuscript, a battalion of 7740 Karava soldiers came from Kurukugal ( an area in Coromandel Coast of India ), and defeated the Mukkuvars ( another fishing community ) and Thulukkars ( Tamil Muslims ) . " Yalpana Vaipava Malai " ( translated into English by C . Britto as " The History of the Kingdom of Jaffna " ) states that Parakramabahu VI of Kotte invited Karava battalions to facilitate trade with other countries.
How can I put and write and define yalpana vaipava malai in a sentence and how is the word yalpana vaipava malai used in a sentence and examples? 用yalpana vaipava malai造句, 用yalpana vaipava malai造句, 用yalpana vaipava malai造句, yalpana vaipava malai meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.