yakut in a sentence
- Child mortality is the highest in the Yakut-Sakha Republic.
- They include stories about the Yakoots ( Yakuts ) and Gakouts.
- In 1852 the Yakut area was admitted to the Kamchatka Diocese.
- Indigenous Yakuts may have lived here for a thousand years.
- Traditionally notable studies of proper names chronologically include that of Yakut ".
- They were then settled by Yakuts and later by Russians.
- Yakut literature began to rise in the late 19th century.
- They were then absorbed by Yakuts and later by Russians.
- The Yakut people are a large ethnic group in Sakha.
- Nenets Autonomous Okrug is a Russian Yakut " Olonkho ".
- Some believe that it is a dialect of Yakut language.
- Exhausted, he is picked up in the wilderness by Yakut hunters.
- Mikhail Korobeinikov headed the Yakut Revolt in September, 1921.
- In 1653 / 54 Dezhnev captured his Yakut woman from the Koryaks.
- In Russian times a number of Yakuts came down to the coast.
- People of Liao civilization possibly are related to Uralic and Yakut people.
- In the Yakut-Sakha Republic there are three nomadic extended family communities.
- Siddi Rasul Yakut Khan gave financial help to build Parshuram Temple in 1700.
- Around 1750 there were only 37 peasant families and a number of Yakut cattlemen.
- The fort was razed by the Siddi general, Yakut Khan in June 1690.
How can I put and write and define yakut in a sentence
and how is the word yakut used in a sentence and examples? 用yakut造句
, yakut meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.