yakima in a sentence
- See Yakima, 502 U . S ., at 267.
- Meanwhile, the fossil showed up at the Yakima Valley Museum.
- My wife and I found a western larch over near Yakima,
- State Sen . Alex Deccio, R-Yakima, agreed.
- Phillies'flame-thrower Curt Schilling for Yakima Bob Wells?
- People, the sacred land we are talking about is Yakima.
- Yakima is situated in the apple, wine and hop production.
- Over fifty wineries dot the Yakima Valley, covering more than.
- He served on the Board of Directors of Yakima Federal Savings.
- 1998 was the best season yet in Yakima's history.
- The year ended with Yakima fourth of four in the Northwest.
- The Yakima is now back in service in the San Juans.
- Among the hanged was a chief named Qualchan of the Yakima.
- In 1853, President Franklin Pierce appointed Palmer Yakima Indian War.
- The Yakima River and Iron Horse Trail also pass close by.
- Moxee Valley and Black Rock Valley lie south of Yakima Ridge.
- Brown was in the CBA, where he played for champion Yakima.
- Hipp said from his Yakima, Wash ., home.
- Sarsfield in Yakima, Wash ., are considerably older.
- Those snowcapped mountains give the Yakima Valley more than its fruitful soil.
How can I put and write and define yakima in a sentence
and how is the word yakima used in a sentence and examples? 用yakima造句
, yakima meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.