yak in a sentence
- He can yak about Wimbledon on air or off for hours.
- First they will be hauled by yaks to a passable road.
- It's OK to yak about the weather or traffic.
- Postal officials are reordering the heavy-duty Yak Trax version.
- The passengers then boarded the Yak-42, he said.
- The passengers then boarded the Yak-42, she said.
- It's like a lot of yaks jumping about ."
- Tintin and Haddock travel on to the Horn of the Yak.
- The Detroit Zoo is home to female domestic yak, Novus.
- The first 1, 000 Yak-1s had no radios.
- Yakovlev lost and the Yak-Jumo made one ceiling to.
- Most people in the high mountain areas herd cattle and yaks.
- It has around 100 inhabitants, many of them yak farmers.
- Franz D鰎r claimed one Yak-1 each, and Uffz.
- Yik Yak is intended for people college-aged and above.
- The NgokLand People of Ngok Lual Yak are categorized as Follow;
- Thanks to alphabet books, most kids know about newts and yaks.
- It's a yak ! " she exclaimed.
- Bringing a herd of yaks to Argentina is not easy.
- There were yaks ( and both yak butter tea and yakburgers ).
How can I put and write and define yak in a sentence
and how is the word yak used in a sentence and examples? 用yak造句
, yak meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.