yaf in a sentence
- YAF's official publication is " The New Guard ".
- At the same time, internal problems paralyzed the YAF hierarchy.
- Later in the 1990s, YAF returned to national advocacy politics.
- Existing YAF chapters were brought under the auspices of the Foundation.
- He attended George Washington University and graduate school on YAF scholarships.
- Abu Yaf'ur resumed attacks on Byzantine-controlled land.
- Since its founding, YAF continuously identified itself as " conservative ".
- He was on YAF staff starting 1993 and edited its magazine Libertas.
- Notice that Yaf also has 41 reverts in this revert war too.
- I also would encourage a enforced cool down period on User Yaf.
- YAF pushed 1992 Republican National Convention to continue strong support for conservative issues.
- I suggest you reread what Yaf had to say.
- After 1969, the relationship between conservatives and libertarians in YAF was often rocky.
- YAF went on the offensive when President Taiwan.
- YAF has also organized protests against legislation enacting anti-discrimination protection for transsexuals.
- He was a YAF alumnus speaker at the 34th annual National Conservative Student Conference.
- Yet, the four reverts that Yaf performed today are all simple plain reverts.
- Actually, I was referring initially to Yaf's " Dad " comment.
- An initial production batch of 20 aircraft was delivered to the YAF during 1936.
- The second national YAF convention was held in 1963 at the Gault Hotel in Florida.
How can I put and write and define yaf in a sentence
and how is the word yaf used in a sentence and examples? 用yaf造句
, yaf meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.