yacht restoration school in a sentence
- It is now part of the International Yacht Restoration School.
- The newly founded International Yacht Restoration School here has taken on the task.
- Four years ago, the group gave Coronet to the yacht restoration school.
- In 1995 the deteriorated vessel was accepted by the International Yacht Restoration School.
- A reception at the International Yacht Restoration School capped a day on the water better than most.
- But most any part of a boat can be replaced or rebuilt at the International Yacht Restoration School here.
- Walk down to the International Yacht Restoration School at 449 Thames Street ( 401-848-5777 ).
- The local Seaman's Church Institute provided her with a scholarship to take the summer course at the yacht restoration school.
- And since one of the city's superlatives is Sailing Capital of the World, it's fitting that the International Yacht Restoration School has come into being.
- Although Beetle Inc . is the sole builder of new Beetle Cats, other specialty boatyards such as the International Yacht Restoration School refurbish Beetle Cats with the objective of training and preserving traditional boat building methods.
- Coverage of events is online for The Preservation Society of Newport County, The Newport Restoration Foundation, The International Yacht Restoration School, Child & Family Services, Flying Kites and the Redwood Library & Athanaeum.
- Publisher Elizabeth Meyer went on to restore the J-Boat " Endeavour ", and she is now a principal in J Class Management of Newport, Rhode Island, and of the International Yacht Restoration School.
- The International Yacht Restoration School is at 449 Thames St . Phone 401-848-5777 or fax 401-842-0669 . The Museum of Yachting is at Fort Adams; phone 401-847-1018, fax 847-8320, or check the Web site at www . moy . org.
- As the sole trustee of The De Ramel Foundation, Guillaume has directed grants and donations to a number of community, non-profit and social service organizations in Rhode Island, including : Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode Island, Rhode Island Hospital, the Newport Hospital Foundation, the Jamestown Arts Center, Save the Bay, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society of RI, Boys Town ( organization ) of New England, Family Services of Rhode Island, the International Yacht Restoration School, the International Tennis Hall of Fame, Make A Wish Foundation, the International Institute of Rhode Island and the Institute for the Study & Practice of Nonviolence.
How can I put and write and define yacht restoration school in a sentence and how is the word yacht restoration school used in a sentence and examples? 用yacht restoration school造句, 用yacht restoration school造句, 用yacht restoration school造句, yacht restoration school meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.