yacht club in a sentence
- Yacht clubs have until December of this year to declare their challenge.
- It won in 1983 with Australia II, representing Royal Perth Yacht Club.
- Results from the Rolex International Regatta at St . Thomas Yacht Club.
- The following year they got the American Legion Yacht Club on board.
- Chicago Yacht Club, http : / / www . chicagoyachtclub . com
- Port Lucaya Resort & amp; Yacht Club is expected to reopen Friday.
- There are also nine marinas and four yacht clubs at the harbor.
- Cayard said last week at a homecoming luncheon at the yacht club.
- Sixteen yacht clubs paid their performance bonds by February of last year.
- But so far, only the New York Yacht Club has formally challenged.
- The Royal Hamilton Yacht Club is only minutes from downtown Hamilton.
- Southern Yacht Club at once gave sailing the impetus it needed.
- The ship flew the pennant of the New York Yacht Club.
- Towbin acknowledged in an interview at the New York Yacht Club.
- I was elected a member of the Royal Bombay Yacht Club.
- He was a lifetime member of the New York Yacht Club.
- The yacht club is refinished with a porch and a bar.
- Members of the Cobbosseecontee Yacht Club have always maintained the lighthouse.
- This event was attended by 28 yacht clubs from five continents.
- Thus far, nine yacht clubs representing seven countries have submitted entries.
"yacht broker" in a sentence, "yacht builders" in a sentence, "yacht charter" in a sentence, "yacht charter association" in a sentence, "yacht charter broker" in a sentence, "yacht club boys" in a sentence, "yacht club costa smeralda" in a sentence, "yacht club de chile" in a sentence, "yacht club de france" in a sentence,