xeric in a sentence
- Casuarina ", as well as xeric shrubs and grasses.
- It is endemic to the Ethiopian xeric grasslands and shrublands ecoregion.
- It releases recordings under two other imprints, Radium and Xeric.
- Sandhills are xeric because they have poor water holding capacity.
- A second wing features xeric plants from North American deserts.
- The first book published with the aid of a Xeric Foundation grant.
- This region is now largely dry Central Ranges xeric scrubland.
- Its natural habitats are primarily forests but also xeric and mesic grasslands.
- The surrounding area belongs to the West Saharan montane xeric woodlands ecoregion.
- The vegetation of B閚i Abb鑣 consists mainly of xeric species.
- Recent charcoal resembles xeric thicket and states that vegetation was more diverse.
- These highland areas are part of the East Saharan montane xeric woodlands ecoregion.
- This coastal strip is part of the Ethiopian xeric grasslands and shrublands ecoregion.
- The Mojave Desert is defined by numerous mountain ranges creating its xeric conditions.
- The primary ecoregion of the province is the central Afghan mountains xeric woodlands.
- Most of Djibouti is part of the Ethiopian xeric grasslands and shrublands ecoregion.
- It was released by Xeric Records in cassette format.
- Old saguaros stand in gravel median strips and xeric yards like crucifixes of loss.
- Chaco : from 400 900 m this unit is characterized by a xeric bioclimate.
- Murphy was a founding grant committee member of the Xeric Foundation from 1992 2006.
How can I put and write and define xeric in a sentence
and how is the word xeric used in a sentence and examples? 用xeric造句
, xeric meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.