xenotime in a sentence
- Occasionally, gemstones are also cut from the finer xenotime crystals.
- Similar compositions are found in xenotime or gadolinite.
- Among them is xenotime, a crystal that encrusts grains of zircon in the sediments.
- It occurs in nature as mineral xenotime.
- I think a template to replace things like the hardwired box on Xenotime would be good.
- Due to uranium and thorium impurities, some xenotime specimens may be weakly to strongly radioactive.
- The lightest lanthanides are generally better represented in monazite while the heaviest lanthanides are in xenotime.
- Lithiophyllite, monazite and purpurite are sometimes grouped with xenotime in the informal " anhydrous phosphates " group.
- Associated minerals include monazite, bastnasite, xenotime, thorite, zircon, apatite, rutile and hematite.
- A number of gas rich inclusions and accessory minerals are also present, including topaz, xenotime and zircon.
- Small tonnages of xenotime sand are recovered in association with Malaysian tin mining, etc . and are processed commercially.
- Xenotime is used chiefly as a source of yttrium and heavy lanthanide metals ( dysprosium, ytterbium, erbium and gadolinium ).
- While xenotime may contain significant amounts of thorium or uranium, the mineral does not undergo metamictization like sphene or zircon would.
- Xenotime, a rare yttrium phosphate mineral whose chemical formula is YPO 4, was discovered in 1832 at Hidra ( Hitter?), Flekkefjord.
- This element is mined in China, the United States, Brazil, and India in form of the minerals monazite, euxenite, and xenotime.
- "' Xenotime "'is a O 4 ) and therefore may contain trace impurities of arsenic as well as silicon dioxide and calcium.
- These include peridot, aquamarine, topaz, ruby, emerald, rare-earth minerals bastnaesite and xenotime, sphene, tourmaline, and many varieties and types of quartz.
- Well-known minerals containing yttrium include gadolinite, xenotime, samarskite, euxenite, fergusonite, yttrotantalite, yttrotungstite, yttrofluorite ( a variety of fluorite ), thalenite, yttrialite.
- The rare earths dysprosium, erbium, terbium and ytterbium as well as metal elements such as thorium and uranium ( all replacing yttrium ) are the expressive secondary components of xenotime.
- This misspelt form was later explained as being from ????? ( stranger to ) and ???? ( honour ), supposedly referencing the small, rare and easily overlooked crystals that xenotime occurs as.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"xenotilapia burtoni" in a sentence, "xenotilapia caudofasciata" in a sentence, "xenotilapia flavipinnis" in a sentence, "xenotilapia longispinis" in a sentence, "xenotilapia nigrolabiata" in a sentence, "xenotimes" in a sentence, "xenotoca" in a sentence, "xenotransfusion" in a sentence, "xenotransplant" in a sentence,