xenon tetrafluoride in a sentence
- After a few days, he gained xenon tetrafluoride, XeF 4.
- The formation of xenon tetrafluoride, like the other xenon fluorides, is exergonic.
- It is also a strong fluoride acceptor, reacting with xenon tetrafluoride to form the cation:
- Its binary compounds include xenon difluoride, xenon tetrafluoride, and xenon hexafluoride, as well as their derivatives.
- Xenon forms several oxyfluorides, such as xenon oxydifluoride, XeOF 2, by reaction of xenon tetrafluoride with water.
- The first Neil Bartlett synthesized Xenon tetrafluoride ( XeF 4 ) by subjecting a mixture of xenon and fluorine to high temperature.
- Xenon tetrafluoride is hydrolyzed by water at low temperatures to form elemental xenon, oxygen, hydrofluoric acid, and aqueous xenon trioxide.
- It is now known that most of these gases in fact " do " react to form chemical compounds, such as xenon tetrafluoride.
- Xenon tetrafluoride is used as a decomposition agent of silicone rubber for analysing trace metal impurities in the rubber . reacts with the silicone structure that makes up the backbone of silicone rubber to form simple gaseous products, leaving behind any content of metal impurities.
- Most of them have the xenon atom in the oxidation state of + 2, + 4, + 6, or + 8 bonded to highly electronegative atoms such as fluorine or oxygen, as in xenon difluoride ( ), xenon tetrafluoride ( ), xenon hexafluoride ( ), xenon tetroxide ( ), and sodium perxenate ( ).
"xenon projector" in a sentence, "xenon search light" in a sentence, "xenon short-arc lamp" in a sentence, "xenon standard white light source" in a sentence, "xenon stroke light" in a sentence, "xenon tetroxide" in a sentence, "xenon transient" in a sentence, "xenon trioxide" in a sentence, "xenon tube" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define xenon tetrafluoride in a sentence and how is the word xenon tetrafluoride used in a sentence and examples? 用xenon tetrafluoride造句, 用xenon tetrafluoride造句, 用xenon tetrafluoride造句, xenon tetrafluoride meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.