xenobiology in a sentence
- Speculative evolution is often connected to the scientific fields of astrobiology and xenobiology.
- Monet enters one of her trances during a xenobiology midterm given by visiting professor Beast.
- And there are different possibilities even using the terrestrial carbon / water system ( see xenobiology ).
- Pavilion Lake has the largest known freshwater stromatolites and has been researched by NASA as part of xenobiology research.
- Xenobiology describes a form of biology that is not ( yet ) familiar to science and is not found in nature.
- "' Xenobiology "'( XB ) is a subfield of synthetic biology, the study of synthesizing and manipulating biological devices and systems.
- If you are writing a xenobiology report for your home planet, you can say that humanoids have lungs within the thorax that take up most of the space within.
- The chance to study xenobiology, practice inter-species medicine, as well as witness magical therapies and thaumaturgical healing firsthand was nothing less than a dream come true.
- In the centuries since astronomers discovered that planets are worlds, people have speculated on the possibility of life existing there, though xenobiology has remained a science without a subject.
- *Science isn't really my greatest strength, but I'd understood exobiology to refer to life that was brought to earth from another planet, and xenobiology, to be the science of extraterrestrial life.
- :: I'd say that'xenobiology'captures the appropriate blend of sci-fi and colonialism evoked by the OP's short precis . talk ) 23 : 33, 28 April 2012 ( UTC)
- Another term used in the past is " xenobiology, " ( " biology of the foreigners " ) a word coined in 1954 by science fiction writer Robert Heinlein in his work The Star Beast . talk ) 23 : 27, 28 April 2012 ( UTC)
- Janeway poses the question to the Doctor of whether they should retain the Moset program, as though his xenobiology knowledge would be of tremendous help, his presence has upset part of the crew; Torres herself is furious at Janeway for overriding her refusal even though it saved her life.
- He is exceptionally intelligent in the areas of cloning as well as xenobiology; able to study Kryptonian genetics to determine connections between the respective Nightwing and Flamebird entities as well as how to create synthesized clones of avatars suitable to host the spirit of the red sun god Rao whom the Kryptonians worshiped.
- Two collections of Petrie's short stories have been published : " Rare Unsigned Copy : tales of Rocketry, Ineptitude, and Giant Mutant Vegetables " ( 2010 ) and " Difficult Second Album : more stories of Xenobiology, Space Elevators, and Bats Out Of Hell " ( 2014 ).
- :" To Professor Lee Dambroke, Dean of the Department of Xenobiology on the university world of Harvard, the " Clathran Menace " was a matter of science and knowledge; the line must be breached and stopped, or the darkness of ignorance and stagnation would fall over the galaxy for all eternity ."
- Of course, xenobiology might reveal either that life can come in enormous variety or perhaps there aren't that many ways for life to be successful; so if we were to find extraterrestrial life it may end up that we find similar characteristics as on our own world . ?02 : 42, 2 October 2006 ( UTC)
"xenobia" in a sentence, "xenobia bailey" in a sentence, "xenobiological" in a sentence, "xenobiologist" in a sentence, "xenobiologists" in a sentence, "xenobiotic" in a sentence, "xenobiotic compound" in a sentence, "xenobiotic metabolism" in a sentence, "xenobiotic response element" in a sentence,