xanthelasma in a sentence
- A xanthelasma or corneal arcus may also be seen.
- The Xanthelasma are best treated by treating the blood fat problem through diet, exercise and medications.
- When the Lipoproteins get deposited in the skin, they cause Xanthelasma, which looks like yellowish bumps.
- "' Syringomas "'are harmless eccrine milia, hidrocystoma, trichoepithelioma, and xanthelasma.
- A xanthelasma is a sharply demarcated yellowish collection of cholesterol underneath the skin, usually on or around the eyelids.
- Strictly, a xanthelasma is a distinct condition, only being called a xanthoma when becoming larger and nodular, assuming tumorous proportions.
- A " xanthelasma " may instead be referred to as a " xanthoma " when becoming larger and nodular, assuming tumorous proportions.
- Dear E . H ., The " lumps " you are talking about are called " Xanthelasma " and are a collection of a fatty material.
- This may be sporadic ( due to dietary factors ), polygenic, or truly familial as a result of a mutation either in the LDL receptor gene on chromosome 19 ( 0.2 % of the population ) or the tendon xanthoma, xanthelasma, and premature cardiovascular disease.
- For example, familial hypercholesterolemia ( Type IIa hyperlipoproteinemia ) may be associated with xanthelasma palpebrarum ( yellowish patches underneath the skin around the eyelids ), arcus senilis ( white or gray discoloration of the peripheral cornea ), and xanthomata ( deposition of yellowish cholesterol-rich material ) of the tendons, especially of the fingers.
- It's difficult to see xanthelasma in a sentence .
- These individuals may present with a unique set of physical characteristics such as xanthelasmas ( yellow deposits of fat underneath the skin often presenting in the nasal portion of the eye ), tendon and tuberous xanthomas, arcus juvenilis ( the graying of the eye often characterized in older individuals ), arterial bruits, claudication, and of course atherosclerosis.
- In January 2010, Dr Vito Franco, professor of Palermo University, published research in an article in " La Stampa " newspaper and at a medical conference in Florence which suggested that the subject showed clear signs of xanthelasma, small accumulations of cholesterol-rich material under the skin, perhaps caused by problems in her biliary tract, due to hyperlipidemia, an inherited metabolic disorder.
How can I put and write and define xanthelasma in a sentence and how is the word xanthelasma used in a sentence and examples? xanthelasma造句, xanthelasma造句, 用xanthelasma造句, xanthelasma meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.