x in a sentence
- Now the kids of Generation X get to take a turn.
- Perelman himself won't name his favorite X-Man.
- The X-Men are like a secret handshake or something.
- X-ray lithography has been extremely difficult to develop commercially.
- X's and O's always can be redrawn.
- A repeat deserter may have an X branded on his forehead.
- They X-rayed it, examined it and wrapped it.
- Swing could be The New Yorker disguised in Generation X drag.
- X-ing : on ecstasy ( MDMA ) XTC : MDMA
- Muhammad also gave Malcolm X his Muslim name : Malik Shabazz.
- Think " The X-Files " is weird?
- The X-31 can still maneuver up to 70 degrees.
- David Spade is riding the Generation X crest at age 30.
- There's nothing X-rated about it ."
- It's Kodacolor X 620 and Process C-22.
- The X-rays were just precautionary, the Rangers said.
- Inmates'possessions are X-rayed, state officials said.
- X and Z offer alphabet artists and authors their biggest challenge.
- Large sites devoted to " The X Files,"
- Q : Who coined the term Generation X, and when?
How can I put and write and define x in a sentence
and how is the word x used in a sentence and examples? 用x造句
, x meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.