wooden article in a sentence
- India's imports from Panama include mineral fuels, oils, waxes, ships, boats, and teak and other wooden articles.
- When she is eligible for marriage the tree is cut down and carved into wooden articles for her dowry.
- Handloom weaving and the manufacture of baskets, wooden articles, silver filigree work and hand woven fabrics are especially well known.
- One of the hallmarks of Douglas'designs is the attention to detail, especially in wooden articles, and his church furniture often incorporates highly detailed wood carving.
- Inlays were produced to decorate wooden articles, furniture, chests, sarcophagi and jewellery in combination with other, often precious materials, such as gold leaf or ivory.
- One of the hallmarks of Douglas'designs is his attention to detail, especially in respect to wooden articles, and this applies to his items of church furniture.
- The manufacture and sale of wooden articles for itinerant tradesmen and work in the slate mines in the neighbouring village of Nordenau offered modest secondary income for the poor farmers.
- However, that term is better used for another kind of machine that is used for a different shaping process, turning, similar to that used for shaping of metal and wooden articles.
- Major import categories targetted for tariffs and their value on the U . S . market during the 12 months ending last September, are : miscellaneous plastic articles, dlrs 465 million; answering machines and cellular telephones, dlrs 108 million; sporting goods including fishing rods, gym equipment and surfboards, dlrs 78 million; small wooden articles, dlrs 70 million, and small-sized biycles, dlrs 65 million.