with a start in a sentence
- At the prospect of being parentless, Molly sits up with a start.
- But this is no spat between two whiz-kids wrestling with a start-up.
- By the late 1980s, senior partners were waking up with a start.
- We awoke with a start, with the sound of activity all around us.
- But with the foam boom, it has awakened with a start.
- When he awoke with a start, he'd grab for his gun.
- Then, you realize with a start that memory is setting in.
- In 2008 it was updated with a start-stop system and a BlueEFFICIENCY option.
- The surprise element of working with a start-up is somewhat ameliorated.
- It looks like humans are " born with a start-up kit for numbers,"
- It's difficult to see with a start in a sentence .
- At Imola, his form improved with a start position of 10th.
- :: : Windows 8 doesn't come with a Start menu anymore.
- In January 2000, with a start imminent, the club suffered a major, major setback!
- He understood, with a start, that it was her crimes he wanted to understand.
- Bush awoke with a Start II . Bells were pealing.
- She woke with a start, thinking she had been shot.
- Reading the book, I noticed with a start a reference to this place itself.
- I awakened with a start, marveling at the rapid pace of my pounding heart.
- Porky awakes with a start but sees nobody nearby, other than a sleeping Pinky.
- Theo awakens with a start and turns on the light.
"with a sneer" in a sentence, "with a song in my heart" in a sentence, "with a speed of" in a sentence, "with a splash" in a sentence, "with a spring" in a sentence, "with a sticky substance" in a sentence, "with a straight face" in a sentence, "with a stretch and a yawn" in a sentence, "with a string attached" in a sentence,