with a spring in a sentence
- Another soldier lies between them with a spring-loaded bomb.
- The building is in the forest, with a spring nearby.
- Later, he relocated to a remote valley with a spring.
- He found a tree with a spring beneath it and drank.
- There is also a cavern atop the hill with a spring.
- Below Humphrey Head there used to be house with a spring.
- The rod is held in place with a spring clip.
- A sword with a spring-loaded blade and a concealed dagger.
- The first brood consists of adults with a spring hatching around April.
- In some instruments, this is accomplished with a spring.
- It's difficult to see with a spring in a sentence .
- One foot was equipped with a spring-powered rocket.
- The flip sight locks in position with a spring detent.
- He walks with a spring in his step and his back ramrod straight.
- Fixed contacts may be backed up with a spring.
- A consulting firm recommended sticking with a spring season.
- Take a hypothetical spring with a spring constant " k ".
- It is a spa town, with a spring which dispenses slightly salty water.
- To enforce sufficient pressure on the two rings one is fitted with a spring.
- The earliest shock indicators were simple mechanical devices with a spring-load assembly.
- A trim, compact man, DeLillo carries himself with a spring-soled alertness.
"with a snap" in a sentence, "with a sneer" in a sentence, "with a song in my heart" in a sentence, "with a speed of" in a sentence, "with a splash" in a sentence, "with a start" in a sentence, "with a sticky substance" in a sentence, "with a straight face" in a sentence, "with a stretch and a yawn" in a sentence,