with a splash in a sentence
- Deglaze pan with a splash of sherry and remove from heat.
- Top with a splash of club soda and a lime wedge.
- But instead of a thud, they went down with a splash.
- Root vegetables were excellent roasted with a splash of Marsala.
- When Transmeta did emerge from obscurity, it was with a splash.
- So Rome weathered the storm and launched its season with a splash.
- Grace is the third opposing batter with a splash hit.
- But his story did not end with a splash.
- It's like Buckhead, with a splash.
- Combine the sugar with a splash of water in a small nonreactive saucepan.
- It's difficult to see with a splash in a sentence .
- Gone . " The shell landed back in the water with a splash.
- But it, too, disappeared with a splash short of the green.
- It leaves the house with a splash of flames and dirties the walls.
- People are being laid off with a splash.
- While the potatoes are still warm, drizzle them with a splash of vinegar.
- Finish with a splash of club soda, and serve with a swizzle stick.
- Serve in champagne flutes, topping each with a splash of Champagne if desired.
- Any flavor of vodka with a splash of soda
- We offer recipes with a splash of fun for New Year's festivities.
- Yzerman's first off-season with Tampa Bay began with a splash.
"with a smile and a song" in a sentence, "with a snap" in a sentence, "with a sneer" in a sentence, "with a song in my heart" in a sentence, "with a speed of" in a sentence, "with a spring" in a sentence, "with a start" in a sentence, "with a sticky substance" in a sentence, "with a straight face" in a sentence,