with a smile and a song in a sentence
- Yet her approach is low-key, so her zingers come across with a smile and a song, several of which pepper the 90-minute evening.
- The song was recorded by Doris Day with a children's choir for her 1964 album of the same name, " With a Smile and a Song ".
- The Saints have done away with a coach, the Falcons with a quarterback and both are trying to get the pieces back together to finish the season with a smile and a song.
- Tony Bennett turned wedding singer last weekend, dropping by a ballroom reception with a smile and a song : " I Left my Heart in San Francisco, " of course.
- Similarly, the pieces on " Heigh-Ho ! " fasten on a stylistic tic of a particular composer : the opening of a famous Chopin prelude for " With a Smile and a Song, " or the pizzicatos from a Johann Strauss polka for " Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf ?"
- It's difficult to see with a smile and a song in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define with a smile and a song in a sentence and how is the word with a smile and a song used in a sentence and examples? 用with a smile and a song造句, 用with a smile and a song造句, 用with a smile and a song造句, with a smile and a song meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.