with a bounce in a sentence
- He walked after it with a bounce in his step.
- She said of Gallara : " He walked with a bounce.
- Space probe inflates air bags, lands with a bounce.
- He walks off into the night with a bounce in his step.
- Players are walking around the halls with a bounce to their step.
- When you come free, Grandpa will hit you with a bounce pass.
- But with a bounce like that, there is nothing you can do.
- The video features the lyrics with a bouncing ball for viewers to sing along.
- She is curvy and walks with a bounce.
- It could have been a 5-0 trip with a bounce here and break there.
- It's difficult to see with a bounce in a sentence .
- But Cardozo beat goalkeeper Aldolfo Rios with a bouncing shot off an assist from Jesus Olalde.
- And when the Red Sox rule, the whole region wakes with a bounce in its step.
- Serbian and Montenegrin striker Savo Milosevic opened the scoring in the 19th minute with a bouncing header.
- A year after signing the papers, they still go to work with a bounce in their steps.
- "With a bounce we could've come up with 2 points, " said Reid.
- Sam Perkins moved slowly but with a bounce in his step while walking into Garfield High School on Friday.
- Mondesi was hit by a pitch, then Kelly drove in two more runs with a bouncing single to center.
- Handball is one of the more enduring urban sports, with a bouncing ball and a wall its only requirements.
- In nearly all cases, the companies that have shed businesses have been rewarded with a bounce in their stock price.
- "He walks down the halls with a bounce in his step as though he's having a party.
"with a bit of luck" in a sentence, "with a blank stare" in a sentence, "with a blink of an eye" in a sentence, "with a blow" in a sentence, "with a bold hand" in a sentence, "with a boy like you" in a sentence, "with a bright moon" in a sentence, "with a brush" in a sentence, "with a bullet" in a sentence,