with a blow in a sentence
- He was killed with a blow from a rifle butt,
- FIU and FAU have really hit us with a blow.
- Pittman responded with a blow to Taylor's helmet.
- Down on the beach he killed it with a blow to the head.
- It is applied to the hair, then heated with a blow dryer.
- -- Heat vinyl stickers with a blow-dryer or heat gun.
- A coroner said she had been murdered with a blow to the head.
- De Lange then turned around and floored Schoeman with a blow to the chin.
- SaitM entered and ambushed Shishio, attempting kill with a blow to the head.
- His head injury was consistent with a blow from a blunt object, DeFazio said.
- It's difficult to see with a blow in a sentence .
- He landed on the ground with a blow that knocked the wind out of him.
- Immediately a female figure issues forth from the ground an strikes Hatim with a blow.
- A mentally-ill Superboy-Prime kills Pantha with a blow to the head.
- Unable to control himself any longer, Damian kills Morgan with a blow between the eyes.
- Ashlee was dealt with a blow when Doris revealed to her that she was a lesbian.
- SEX None, unless you count a fully-clothed dance with a blow-up doll.
- I let out a nervous laugh, fanning Julie's hair with a blow-dryer.
- De Lange then floored Schoeman with a blow to the jaw, according to the news agency.
- Schmeling later said that he screamed because he had been hit with a blow to the kidneys.
- Dre is killed with a blow to the head from the nightstick of the crooked guard Perez.
"with a belly" in a sentence, "with a better sense of" in a sentence, "with a bit of luck" in a sentence, "with a blank stare" in a sentence, "with a blink of an eye" in a sentence, "with a bold hand" in a sentence, "with a bounce" in a sentence, "with a boy like you" in a sentence, "with a bright moon" in a sentence,