with a blank stare in a sentence
- But the officers were met with a blank stare from the agent.
- If he reacts with a blank stare, run as fast as you can.
- "I don't know, " she said with a blank stare.
- Sometimes, when his coach offered advice or issued instructions, he responded with a blank stare.
- Elvis looked up at me with a blank stare.
- Some people are driven to red-faced sputtering over the subject while others listen with a blank stare.
- Agassi explained afterward with a blank stare.
- She was greeted with a blank stare, and was finally told that the store did not carry them.
- Stephanie Netolicky of Ankeny, Iowa, responded with a blank stare when she was asked about the Subway Series.
- Order a sazerac or a Ramos gin fizz anywhere else in America and you will be rewarded with a blank stare.
- It's difficult to see with a blank stare in a sentence .
- She looks up only a short while with a blank stare to watch Ethan and Sophie drive away from the estate.
- Answer anyone who mentions Madonna, U2 or the latest country star with a blank stare and the words, " Who's that ?"
- As the afternoon progresses, an old man with a blank stare wanders into Stoner's room and starts rooting about in a drawer.
- With a blank stare on his face, Luis Castillo stood in the on-deck circle and watched his teammates celebrate a fifth consecutive victory Saturday night.
- Even if an actor shows a reaction, Chase and his producers will often throw away that piece of emotive film and replace it with a blank stare.
- It was a dark, dank day, reflecting the mood of those who walked around the tired-looking stadium with a blank stare as if they'd just lost something precious.
- When she told her family she had decided to switch her major to manufacturing, " they looked at me with a blank stare . ` Oh, that's nice,'they said.
- With a blank stare on his heavily made-up face, the Undertaker entered the room from a dark corner and presented a cardboard cutout of a tombstone to Mrs . Whitman.
- If you've ever questioned a tour guide and were answered with a blank stare and a shrug of the shoulders, you'll appreciate the expertise of the staff of Poor Richard's Walking Tours.
- By Mark Strand . ( Knopf, $ 21 . ) A distinguished contemporary sets the purity of his language against an essentially godless, Wallace Stevensish universe that returns our examination with a blank stare.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"with a bang" in a sentence, "with a barge in tow" in a sentence, "with a belly" in a sentence, "with a better sense of" in a sentence, "with a bit of luck" in a sentence, "with a blink of an eye" in a sentence, "with a blow" in a sentence, "with a bold hand" in a sentence, "with a bounce" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define with a blank stare in a sentence and how is the word with a blank stare used in a sentence and examples? 用with a blank stare造句, 用with a blank stare造句, 用with a blank stare造句, with a blank stare meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.