with a belly in a sentence
- I pressed back Salerno's intestine with a belly compress.
- Scott fought back with a belly to back suplex and a clothesline.
- Because we have a woman in the morgue with a belly-button ring.
- Then he had the topsoil removed with a belly loader, to expose the subsoil.
- "Nobody condescends to me, " he said, with a belly laugh.
- Wolanyo Agrah, the general secretary of the Ghanaian soccer federation, said with a belly laugh.
- Anybody with a belly has visceral fat, and the more you have the worse off you are.
- This is a baggy pair of cheap underwear on a 34-year-old with a belly.
- "At least that's our story, " he said, with a belly laugh.
- The Rainbow Family, they're fond of saying, is open to everyone with a belly button.
- It's difficult to see with a belly in a sentence .
- She walked around with a belly shirt on one time too many, and she did get into trouble.
- He probably didn't want to go up against the Dry Gulch Gang with a belly full of rotgut.
- Hetzel would sign Yates's tabs with " this little silly cutesy person with a belly button ."
- Clarke credited a switch back to a conventional putter for his strong round after two weeks playing with a belly putter.
- Last year, for example, a Nordstrom print advertisement featured a woman with a belly-button ring with a diamond.
- After showering and talking and laughing, I lay in the hammock with a belly stretched by six kinds of grilled beef.
- He is 60 pounds lighter now, more walrus than whale, with a belly that bulges out through his unbuttoned shirt.
- When the two came into the ring, Holly replied with a belly-to-back suplex for a near fall.
- Instead of coming out with a belly full of popcorn and Coke, you should come out of the theater with something more.
- Proudly and visibly pregnant, with a belly the size of a small watermelon outlined by her stretchy dress, she danced anyway.
"with a bad grace" in a sentence, "with a bag" in a sentence, "with a balcony" in a sentence, "with a bang" in a sentence, "with a barge in tow" in a sentence, "with a better sense of" in a sentence, "with a bit of luck" in a sentence, "with a blank stare" in a sentence, "with a blink of an eye" in a sentence,