watt transmitter in a sentence
- The station contained a 50, 000-watt transmitter housed in a copper-walled building.
- WFDD broadcasts from a 60, 000 watt transmitter near Welcome, North Carolina.
- KFI initially used a 50-watt transmitter made from a crank telephone.
- AO-6 had a 1.3 watt transmitter into a half-wave dipole antenna.
- There also was a 5, 000-watt transmitter unit for emergency use.
- It returned to the air on June 8, 2012 with a 100 watt transmitter.
- On June 29, 1941, KIRO's new, 50, 000-Watt transmitter on Maury Island became operational.
- The station used an RCA BTA-5F 5, 000 watt transmitter at the College site.
- CJSR operates a 900 watt transmitter, broadcasting throughout Edmonton, Alberta and the surrounding area.
- Currently, WCBN is in the process of installing a new 3, 000 watt transmitter.
- It's difficult to see watt transmitter in a sentence .
- KCPR's first broadcast occurred with a small two-watt transmitter in the fall of 1968.
- In 1941 the Government's Information Department installed a 300 watt transmitter in Lusaka, the capital.
- It operated with a 10, 000-watt transmitter output covering Metro Manila, Central Luzon and Calabarzon.
- The station operates via a 24, 500-watt transmitter located on Taylor Road in Butler County.
- Henry Herman's station originally broadcast using a 5-watt transmitter.
- Instead, the movie audio is piped from the cinderblock projection booth via a 1-watt transmitter.
- It had used a 100, 000 watt transmitter but that was destroyed in a 1989 tornado.
- Located at the other end of the corridor in the room has two small 100-watt transmitter.
- Roosevelt Hotel in New York City and the 500 watt transmitter located on the hotel roof.
- Michaels assured the host of the station's horse-racing show while tuning the station's 5, 000-watt transmitter.
How can I put and write and define watt transmitter in a sentence and how is the word watt transmitter used in a sentence and examples? watt transmitter造句, watt transmitter造句, 用watt transmitter造句, watt transmitter meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.